Friday, February 5, 2010

Pittsburgh DJ - Mother / Son Songs

Here's a list of the top ten mother / son dance songs. For more useful Pittsburgh wedding DJ information visit our website.

1 Rascal Flatts My Wish
2 Armstrong, Louis What A Wonderful World
3 Boyz II Men A Song For Mama
4 Beatles In My Life
5 Womack, Lee Ann I Hope You Dance
6 Lynyrd Skynyrd Simple Man
7 Dion, Celine Because You Loved Me
8 Groban, Josh You Raise Me Up
9 Rogers, Kenny Through The Years
10 Cole, Natalie With Nat King Cole Unforgettable

To view the top 50 mother / son dance songs click here.

1 comment:

Richard C. Lambert said...

Here is what I rearranged (see below in violet color), and hope this can be a helpful guide for your wedding too. (I was responsible for the English version, but included the Chinese version from my Cantonese speaking MC partner. Sorry if there's any mistake as I don't speak nor read the language.) father daughter dance songs